Presentations, Research & Publications:
- Guest Lecture on “Role of Robotic Radical Prostatectomy with Bilateral Lymph Node Dissection in High risk Prostate Cancer” in NAUS 2019 in Ilorin , Nigeria
- Faculty for Cadaveric Penile implant workshop in Bangalore on 21st November 2019 as part of pre congress workshop of SASSM congress in Bangalore.
- Video presentation “Apical dissection during Robotic Radical Prostatectomy- our twist and roll technique) at NZUSICON 2019 being held at Hotel Crown Plaza, Greater Noida.
- Guest Lecture on Prostate Cancer diagnosis and treatment by Robotic Surgery at Blue Ribbon Prostate Clinic in association with IMA Karol Bagh on 8th September 2019
- Guest Lecture on Robotic Urology in Hotel Gold, Panipat in association with IMA Panipat on 27th April 2019
- Guest Lecture on “Robotic Radical Prostatectomy-Step by Step How I do It” at Nigeria Association of Urologic Surgeons Conference held in Sokoto on November 28th ,2018.
- Guest Lecture on “Robotic Surgery – Current and Future Trends “at the Zimbabwe Medical Association Annual Meeting 2018 at Rainbow Tower Resort , Harare.
- Invited Faculty and Chairperson for Session on Prostate Cancer in Masterclass in Uro-oncology 2018 18,19 August in New Delhi.
- Invited for the highly prestigious Tenth Robotic Surgeons Council of India (RSC) Meeting held at JW Marriot, Mussoorie Walnut Grove, Uttarakhand on 5-6 May 2018.
- Video Session at 51st USICON 2018 in Jaipur, India UV-06 Our technique of Bladder Neck Dissection and management of Median Lobe during Robotic Assisted Radical Prostatectomy Ashish Sabharwal, Shantanu Gore , Ajit Saxena Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Guest Lecture on “Robotic Surgery – Current and Future Trends “ at the Nigerian Urologic Association Surgeons National conference NAUS 2017 at Benin Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
- I was part of the expert panel in case based Panel Discussion on Metastatic Prostate Cancer during the “Update in management of Prostate Cancer” held at Medanta Auditorium on 9th September, 2017.
- Moderator for panel Discussion on Advanced Bladder Cancer in the Annual Conference of Oncology Forum , Held at India Habitat Centre on 2nd and 3rd September,2017.
- Chairperson in Live operative session on Robotic Radical Prostatectomy, during the Masterclass in Uro-Oncology with Live Operative International Minimally Invasive Surgery Workshop held at Hotel Ashok on 26-27 August 2017.
- Guest Lecture on “Prostate Cancer Awareness and Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer ” to members of Rotary Club of New Delhi held at Hotel Ashok on Thursday , July 20th ,2017
- Guest Lecture on “Prostate Cancer Awareness and Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer ” at Delhi Gymkhana Club, New Delhi held on Friday, May 12th ,2017
- Guest Lecture on “Prostate Cancer Awareness and Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer ” at IMA – Surge Conference- cum – CME , Bathinda, held on Sunday, May 7th ,2017
- Invited Faculty as an Expert panellist at the UroOnco summit 2017 on Bladder Cancer held at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi on 3rd May, 2017.
- Prostate Cancer Awareness and Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer: Guest Lecture at Uganda Cancer Institute, Kampala February 2017.
- Apical Dissection during Robotic Radical Prostatectomy “Our Twist and Roll Technique”: Podium Presentation at USICON January2017.
- Salvage Robotic Radical Prostatectomy, Post HIFU: Video Presentation at USICON January 2017.
- Expert panelist in a session on Case Based Panel Discussion on “Localized Cancer Management” in the scientific program on “Update in Management of Carcinoma Prostate” in Gurgaon on 17th September 2016.
- Chaired for session on understanding the neuroendocrine phenotype in Prostate Cancer at Updates in Uro – Oncology 2016 — Focus on LAPC held on 17 September 2016, at Vivanta by Taj, New Delhi.
- Chaired for session on Live Operative Surgery-Robotic Assisted Radical Cystectomy with Intracorporeal Conduit in the International Live Operative Workshop on Robotic Assisted Urological Surgery at Saket, Delhi on 10th and 11th April 2016.
- Chaired for session on Prostate Cancer in 12th International Conference of Asian Clinical Oncology Society (ACOS) being organized from 8th to 10th April, 2016 at hotel Ashok, New Delhi.
- Robotic Radical Prostatectomy for advanced prostate Cancer Guest Lecture at YOG Meeting, New Delhi, India in Feb 2016
- Robotic Radical Prostatectomy for prostate Cancer: Guest Lecture at IMA NATCON Dec 2015
- Robotic Rocco Stitch: To be or not to be – Podium (UROONCOLOGY) Presentation at NZUSICON Sept 17-19, 2015
- Robotic ureteric reimplant for Double ureter – Podium (Reconstructive Urology) Presentation at NZUSICON Sept 17-19, 2015
- Robotic Burch Colposuspension: Video presentation – at NZUSICON Sept 17-19, 2015
Robotic prostate surgery: Present role and technique – Guest Lecture at Urooncology workshop at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer institute July 2015
- Role of SWL in treating ED: Session chaired at NZUSI Mid Term Live operative workshop and CME on Men’s Sexual Health in July 2015
- Holmium Laser Enucleation of Ablated Prostate (HOLEAP): an innovative technique for management of BPH – Podium Presentation at SESAUA-2010 held in Miami, Florida in March 2010.
- Transurethral Microwave Thermotherapy: a viable option for BPH patient with acute urinary retention & high surgical risk at USICON – 2007(Urology Society of India National Conference)
- Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy Sabharwal A, Kumar Anant. Apollo Medical Journal 2006.
- Research Work: A comparative study on different types of surgeries in the management of Idiopathic Hydrocele: Lords plication vs. Excision and Eversion of sac vs. Everted Plication. Done as a thesis work during my general surgery residency from 2001-2004, at B.L.D.E.A’s Shree B.M. Patil Medical College, Bijapur, Karnataka, India.
- Clinical Fellowship in Endourology and Robotic Surgery Urology Centre of Excellence, Jackson Health System, Miami, Florida, USA, 2008 to 2011
- DNB Urology from Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vihar , New Delhi, India, 2005- 2008
- M.S. General Surgery from B.L.D.E.A’s Shree B.M. Patil Medical College, Bijapur, Karnataka, India, 2001 To 2004
- M.B.B.S from R.G.KAR Medical College, Calcutta, West Bengal, India, 1994 – 2000
- HIFU (Prostate Cancer Doctors Hospital)
- HIFU for Prostate Cancer Doctors Hospital, Nassau, Bahamas [April 23& 24, 2010]
- Non Scalpel Vasectomy Training Course Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi, India. [December 2006]
- Online Basic Urologic Ultrasound course Organized by the AUA in 2010
- Urology society of India
- Indian Medical Association
- Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer (Robotic Radical Prostatectomy with bilateral pelvic Lymph Node Dissection)
- Robotic Surgery for Kidney Cancer (Robotic Radical Nephrectomy and Robotic Partial Nephrectomy
- Robotic Pyeloplasty
- Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction treatment including Penile Implant surgery
- Laser Surgery for Enlarged Prostate
- Laser Treatment of Kidney and Bladder Stone
Dr Ashish Sabharwal is a Senior Consultant in Urology / Andrology and Robotic Surgery. He is Board Certified in Urology. After his urology residency in Apollo Hospital, he went to USA to do a highly coveted Endourology and Robotic Prostate Surgery fellowship in Jackson Health System, Miami, Florida, USA from 2008 to 2011. At Apollo Hospital and Blue Ribbon Prostate Clinic, he is doing all the major complex surgeries that he was doing in USA. His special expertise is in Robotic Surgery to treat Prostate Cancer, Laser surgery for Enlarged Prostate, laser surgery for Kidney stone, treatment of erectile dysfunction including Penile Implants.
Dr. Ashish is Prostate Cancer Treatment and Robotic Surgery Expert. He has Performed over 2,000 + successful robotic prostate surgeries and as such, many regard him as the Best Prostate Surgeon and most experienced Robotic Surgeon in India.
Dr. Sabharwal is actively involved in training and proctoring urologists and prostate surgeons across the country and internationally