- Clinical Lead I Center for Bone Marrow Transplant I Sr Consultant I Pediatric Hemato-oncology in Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals , New Delhi from May 2019 till Present
- Head Pediatric Hematology Oncology Immunology & Bone Marrow Transplant in Artemis Hospitals from Dec 2016 till Apr 2019
- Consultant Pediatric Hemato-oncology & Bone Marrow Transplant in BLK Super Speciality hospital from Mar 2014 till Nov 2016
- Fellow pediatric hematology & BMT in St Mary's hospital, imperial college NHS trust, London, United Kingdom from Sep 2013 till Mar 2014
- Fellow Pediatric Hemato-oncology immunology & BMT in The Great North Children Hospital, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK from Sep 2012 till Aug 2013
- Fellow Pediatric Hemato-oncology & BMT in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital from Feb 2009 till Jan 2011
- Doctor in B L Kapur memorial hospital from Jan 2011 till Jan 2013
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH)
- DNB - Paediatrics
- Fellowship in Hematology and Pediatric Oncology (FHPO)
- Pediatric hemato-oncology
- Pediatric Bone marrow transplant
Dr. Gaurav Kharya is one of the best pediatric Hemato oncologist and bone transplant specialist, currently working Indraprastha Apollo Hospital. He has around 22 years of experience.
Along with his team members at different centers he has done more than 1050+ bone marrow transplants so far. His area of interest is alternative donor transplant such as haploidentical transplants and matched or mismatched unrelated donor transplants.