- Chief Cardiac Surgeon - Metro Heart Institute, Noida
- Senior Consultant and Head - EMC Hospital Amritsar
- Associate Consultant (Paediatric Cardiac Surgery) - Indraprastha Apollo Hospital and Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant (Cardiac Surgery) - Indraprastha Apollo Hospital and Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
- MCh (Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery) - Sawai Man Singh (SMS) Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur
- MS (General Surgery) - MS Ramaiah Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore
- MBBS - MS Ramaiah Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore
- Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Valve Replacement and Repair Redo Coronary and Valve Surgery
- Surgery for Adult and Congenital Diseases
- Heart Failure Surgery
Dr. Gaurav Mahajan is a senior Cardiothoracic and Vascular surgeon with more than 15 years of experience. He has worked in renowned hospitals of Delhi and NCR like Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital and Metro Heart Institute, Noida.
He has been trained extensively in Paediatric Cardiac Surgery at Apollo Hospital for three years. He has also operated in many premier Cardiac Institutes of Punjab. Apart from Cardiac Surgery, his passion he also shows a keen interest in Intensive Care of Post Operative Patients.