Cataract Surgery in India
If your eye lens is becoming cloudy or opaque, then you need to think for cataract surgery. Cataract is referred as the opacification developed on your eye. It can develop on one eye or both eyes. This opacification developed on eye leads to partial or complete vision loss.
In cataract surgery, which is also called eye lens replacement surgery, doctors remove affected eye lens with intraocular lens which is also called artificial lens. Cataract surgery is very common and have good success rate. Doctors frequently suggest for its patient to go for it.
There are two types of cataract surgery based on the methods used-
- MICS: MICS or Microincision cataract surgery is a surgical procedure which uses a 1.8 mm incision. Through surgery, doctor will replace your opaque lens with a clear Intra Ocular lens.
- FLACS: FLACS or Femtosecond laser assisted cataract surgery uses laser in place of manual incision. Rest procedure is almost same. Laser gives extra perfection and then doctor replace opaque lens with the clear lens.
Cataract surgery helps in-
- Get Rid of opaque or cloudy eye lens
- Helps to restores vision
Why should go for Advanced Cataract Surgery-
- Bladeless, Stitch less and Painless Surgery
- Maximum 20 mins procedure
- Fast recovery
- Safe & precise procedure
- Restores clear vision without pain
- Excellent Precision Technique
- Trusted Doctors & Top Hospitals
Before And After The Surgery
Before the surgery-
On the day of your cataract surgery, doctor will ask you to keep relax. Sometimes doctor might give you some sedative to help you to relax and a local anesthesia to numb your eye. After that doctor will do surgery on one eye at a time.
After the surgery-
Once cataract surgery is done, doctor will give you eye drops and few oral medications immediately after the surgery. These medications will help in the recovery of your eye and will help to keep your eyes safe from the infection, swelling and pain. These medications will help to prevent your eye from infection. Your doctor will also give you eye shield or glasses to protect your eyes from the dust or anything from the outside environment.
Drawbacks of Avoiding Treatment or Delaying It
- Development of the Cataract Grade
- Slowly loss of vision in low Light
- Risk of physical damage
- High Intraocular Pressure
- Permanent loss of vision